Lemon and honey jelly lollies
We have discovered another delicious jelly lolly recipe. My wonderful thermomix consultant shared it on her Facebook page Lynda’s Thermie Journey.
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1-3 tbsp honey (to taste)
- 1 1/2 tbsp gelatine (I purchase the Great Lakes one with the red label from iherb).
- Mix ingredients together in a saucepan (or in your thermomix bowl). Allow it to sit for 5 minutes.
- Heat to about 60 degrees celsius for 5 minutes (don’t boil it). 5 minutes, 60 degrees, speed one works well in the thermomix.
These lollies are delicious and are fantastic for your digestive and immune systems.
Here are another couple of yummy jelly recipes:
With love, light and appreciation
Nutritionist, Reiki practitioner and author